If you have speech, language and communication difficulties, our speech therapy services can help you correct your oral impediments. The goal of this therapy program is to enhance your ability to verbally communicate.
- Home Safety – we want to ensure the safety of clients with auditory and aural incapacities. We offer training, assistances, and education to make certain safety is prioritized.
- Speech – we offer therapy for a number of speech problems.
- Language – our trained staff offer assistance in overcoming language difficulties.
- Dysphagia (Swallowing) – we are aware of the challenges that Dysphagia causes, and we aim to help our patients overcome these challenges with close monitoring, proper education, and compassionate care and assistance.
- Cognition – cognition problems are treated by our healthcare professionals to guarantee that there are no communication barriers and issues when the patient wants to converse.
- Adaptive Speech Devices – we train and educate our clients about using adaptive speech devices to help them overcome communication issues.
- Aural (Hearing) Rehabilitation – we assist in the rehabilitation of aural conditions or injuries.
- Non-oral Communication – we offer assistance for issues connected to non-oral communication.
- Home Speech and Language Exercise Program – this program helps the client adapt to therapy and helps lessen communication barriers.
- Patient Education – we believe that proper patient education is vital in the healthcare process, which is why we offer this as one of our services.
- Communication Options/Alternatives – we offer patients and their loved ones alternatives to communication to lessen obstacles when it comes to communicating.
- Eating and Swallowing Strategies – for patients with Dysphagia, we help lessen their dilemma by offering strategies in eating and swallowing to prevent choking.
- Speech Articulation Exercise – effective and clear communication is always important, which is why we offer speech articulation exercise to help improve overall interaction.
- Aural Rehabilitation – We provide aural rehabilitation to assist in recovering hearing loss using various therapies. Our clients range from senior adults experiencing hearing loss due to old age and patients experiencing hearing loss due to trauma or injuries.
- Cognitive Skills Evaluation – we assess client’s cognitive skills and give assessments on what areas to improve.
- Comprehension Skills Assessment – we assess client’s comprehensions skills and give assessments on what areas to improve to be effective in communicating and listening
- Sensory Skills Assessment – we assess client’s sensory skills and give assessments on what areas there are issues on and how to manage these problems.
Should you have any questions or inquiries, please feel free to give us a call at 813-932-9922. If you would like to be assessed at home or meet us for a consultation, please Schedule an Assessment online so we can accommodate you.