Medical Social Work
Our medical social workers will work hand in hand with you to not only make sure that you get the community services you need, but also to also provide for psychosocial and emotional support for you and your family.
Services may include:
- Support in Acquiring Home Health Services – we aim to assist you in all your home care needs, even from the beginning.
- Rehabilitation Guidance and Support – we offer guidance and support for clients and their families when acquiring rehabilitation services.
- Life Coaching – we have social workers who offer life coaching when a client is having personal issues and difficulties.
- Individual, Family Counseling, and Group Counseling – counseling sessions are also available for those who need it with whatever issue they need to work through.
- Hospital Discharge Assistance – we assist you with hospital discharge needs to ensure smooth and hassle-free transition from the facility to your home.
- Parenting Advice and Coaching – we offer various coaching sessions for parents for whatever parental dilemmas they encounter.
- Foster Care Arrangements – our social workers can also be of assistance when it comes to arranging foster care.
- Bereavement Support and Grief Counseling – we offer solace and comfort when it comes to a family’s darkest time to help them accept loss and move on peacefully.
- Education Regarding Alternative Living Arrangements – we can guide, educate, and support you when it comes to decisions with regards to alternative living arrangements
- Case Management – we carefully and thoughtfully manage each patient’s case and healthcare program to ensure personalized, efficient, and thoughtful care.
- Advance Directives (Power of Attorney for Health Care or Living Will) – we can assist with legalities pertaining to advanced directives and establishment of living wills.
- Community Resource Planning and Coordination – we carefully coordinate with the community to ensure undisrupted care and assistance.
- Short-term Therapy – we also offer short-term therapy services for those who do not require long-term care and assistance.
Should you have any questions or inquiries, please feel free to give us a call at 813-932-9922. If you would like to be assessed at home or meet us for a consultation, please Schedule an Assessment online so we can accommodate you.