All of our physical therapists are licensed, experienced and capable to dole out rehabilitative therapy services to restore your body’s physical movement, function, and many more. Our therapy services also provide training and education to prevent further injury and relieve pain.
- Pain Management – we help our clients manage pain and educate them on ways to ease the burden caused by chronic pain or pain caused by injury or surgery. Managing symptoms of pain can greatly minimize the discomfort.
- Post Surgery Care – we offer post operative or surgery care to help patients recover quickly and resume their daily activities comfortably.
- Pre Surgery Care – we offer pre operative or surgery care to patients feeling anxious and worried about the approaching procedure. We can even offer to take clients to their scheduled appointment.
- Education and Training in the use of Assistive Devices – we help clients in adjusting to living alone with the help of technologically advanced assistive devices. We show them how to operate these devices and demonstrate how it helps in making their lives easier.
- Orthopedics – we offer therapeutic management and one-on-one patient education. Our team helps promote independence and helps reduce risks of a return visit to the hospital.
- Pediatrics – we have nurses and aides specializing in pediatric care to guarantee trustworthy and capable child care.
- Body Mechanics – we offer a wide variety or motion exercises for patients needing therapy. We also educate clients on proper body mechanics to prevent further damage or injury.
- Exercise Programs – our exercise programs are tailored to each client or patient needs to avert injury and accelerate recovery.
- Improving Range Of Motion – with our exercise programs, we educate and train clients in helping them improve their range of motion so they can go about their day-to-day routine without risking injury and harm.
- Muscle Re-Education – it is important to constantly be educated when it comes to our body and our movements since we should be aware as to not cause damages to it. We offer muscle re-education to clients, especially to those patients who are under rehabilitation.
- Regaining Mobility – regaining mobility after an injury, surgery, or due to old age can be challenging. Our dedicate staff of professionals see to it that our clients get back full control of their body to help them return to their normal state of life.
- Relearning Daily Living Skills And Self-Care Skills – after intense trauma, regaining full mobility and functionality can be difficult. We aim to provide compassionate and efficient training and therapy to patients needing to re-learn daily living skills such as caring for themselves and their surroundings.
- Strength Training – for those recovering from injury or surgery, it is important regain strength without risking another injury or more damage. Our trained and competent healthcare professionals can help you with strength training and other power exercises.
Should you have any questions or inquiries, please feel free to give us a call at 813-932-9922. If you would like to be assessed at home or meet us for a consultation, please Schedule an Assessment online so we can accommodate you.