Our registered and licensed practical nurses are central to your care at home. Under the supervision and strict orders of the physician and your home health plan, they will conduct assessments, administer skilled services and coordinate your care with all the members of your health care team.
Services may include:
- Diabetic Training – our trained staff and nurses will work with you to help you take control of diabetes. We will give you practical knowledge in handling your condition and supply the necessary tools to assist you. We will help you manage your condition as to not allow it to restrict you in life.
- Drawing Blood and Lab Work – our professional healthcare providers will provide efficient and quick blood drawing services to be used for blood and lab works.
- Dressing Changes – we ensure sanitary and safe bandage changes to avoid infection and ensure quick healing of the affected area.
- Family-Patient Health Teaching – we educate the patient and their families to ensure smooth administering of care and assistance.
- IV Treatments – our trained and professional healthcare providers will constantly monitor your IV to ensure that there is no infection. Medication will be administered and our staff will monitor site closely to note any negative reactions to the medication.
- Respiratory Care – we have licensed respiratory therapists to administer clinical functions and provide efficient and reliable respiratory care.
- Rehabilitative Care – we offer in-home rehabilitative care to be administered by trained and licensed therapists. We will help you with every step of recovery to help you literally get back on your feet and return to your usual day-to-day activities.
- Supervision of Medications – our nurses and aides will assist in the proper administering of medication to ensure the safety of the patient.
- Treatments and Injections – our professional care providers can administer injections as advised by your physician and provide adequate treatments for your condition.
- Wound Care – our nurses and aides are reliable when it comes to monitoring wounds and treating them to ensure quick healing.
- Medication Instruction and Management – we monitor proper and regulated administration of medicine to ensure quick recovery or maintaining the patient’s well-being.
- Surgical Aftercare – care after surgery is extremely critical. Our trained healthcare professionals assure the patients compassionate and dependable post surgery care.
- Incontinence Management and Catheter Care – we help our clients manage incontinence as not to interfere with their daily activities. We also provide catheter care to avoid infections and other risks that it may cause.
- Anti-coagulation Therapy – we offer anti-coagulation therapy to decrease risks of intensified bleeding and optimize therapeutic anticoagulation. We also monitor and educate the patient if needed.
Should you have any questions or inquiries, please feel free to give us a call at 813-932-9922. If you would like to be assessed at home or meet us for a consultation, please Schedule an Assessment online so we can accommodate you.